Digital Multimedia Designer
Studio Diva are looking for versatile Digital designers / developers, video and animation specialists to join our fast paced and lively Digital team.
Successful digital candidates will need to demonstrate a minimum of 2 years experience delivering digital campaigns through rich media platforms.
Video and animation candidates will need to showcase work producing tactical video content for FMCG and consumer brands.
Any candidates demonstrating skills in both areas will find themselves at a significant advantage.
As the digital landscape is constantly evolving, we are looking for candidates who are broadly talented across a range of disciplines, technically savvy and interested in the way consumers interact with and respond to different design mediums.
You should show a keen interest in learning new things and always strive to keep your finger on the digital pulse. You’ll show a willingness to work hard, in a fast paced, collaborative environment.
A large part of this role involves delivering multi-faceted online campaigns, from full site takeovers, mobile campaigns, and social media, to video editing and HTML animation builds. Our ideal candidate will therefore need to have a varied skill set, a calm and methodical approach and the attention to detail required to be able to deliver cutting edge, high profile campaigns within tight timeframes.
As an integrated agency, we deliver a broad range of work for our clients. A flexible attitude, along with a working knowledge of print design will therefore enable you to add your input to wider project briefs where required.
You will have the opportunity to work on some of the biggest brands in the entertainment and leisure industry, from PlayStation & Call of Duty to Bristol Energy, joining a talented team of enthusiastic and passionate creatives who inject as much fun into their work as they do into their play.
At Studio Diva we believe in the importance of loving what you do. We are “Champions of Happiness”, and we’ve built that ethos into everything. We celebrate and trade upon true passion. The result is a thriving agency, packed with amazing people, who combine their professional talent with the things that excite them most.
We value great teamwork and the way we communicate and collaborate is key. Every person that works with us has the capacity to help shape our future. We’re looking for likeminded people who are excited by that prospect and recognise this as a great opportunity to shine.
To apply, include a little bit about yourself, a resume, a PDF portfolio, Showreel or a link to your online portfolio. No applications will be considered without a supporting portfolio of work.
No agencies please.
If you would like to be part of our ever growing team, here are a few specifics:
- A strong sense of visual style, typography and layout.
- Fully competent in Adobe Creative Cloud, especially Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere Pro, and either Animate or Google Web Designer.
- Evidence of experience delivering digital campaigns through rich media platforms such as Sizmek, FlashTalking and DoubleClick.
- Excellent proofing skills, including spelling, grammar and technical knowledge.
- Minimum 2+ years experience in an agency environment.
- The ability to multi-task, and work quickly and accurately under pressure, to meet tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated, driven and passionate about the tiny details.
- We hire super-talented people, give them a selection of bean bags to schlump in and let them while away their lunch breaks going head to head on the latest video game hardware. We also let them take home the occasional free video game
- Standard office hours are 9-5.30pm. Whenever possible we try to knock off early on Fridays for team drinks.
- Quarterly team socials – Go Karting, Zorb football and other great adrenaline fuelled team building events. And there’s always a great Christmas party.
- If it’s your birthday, we will give you a £100 float to put behind a bar/restaurant/other entertainment establishment of your choice.
- All staff are encouraged to attend at least one paid-for conference or training event each year.
- In good times, we delight in being able to offer a bonus scheme. We’re all about the good times.
Location: Central Bristol
Start date: Immediately
To apply: email@example.com